Lol, never thought that this would happen!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Last Saturday a few minutes before the Empress show here in Seattle (Renton) I took Eiffel out of his cage, put him in his travel cage and drove down to the show. He had not had a dust bath in over a week, humidity was very high and he had not been combed in a while either. I was planning on selling him. When I got to the show it was suggested to me that I should enter him. So after a quick combing as there wasn't much time, I put him in a show cage and sat down. Little did I expect that this little man would get a first with so very little preparation.
Eiffel is now off to his new home in Canada and we have a new Black Velvet male from Casey Craner to take his place.

Grats!
One time my dog breeder friend had two dogs that needed to go into the ring together, so she shoved a lead in my hand. I was wearing a horrible t-shirt and jeans with holes because I was just there to watch and get covered in dog fur. And I won - or the dog did. I was so embarrassed the entire time I was in the ring. Strange things occur at shows.

Back