Lodging for Ohio Field Day?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinsNdobermans

Humble Acres Chinchillas
Where do people usually stay for this one? Mike and I are thinking we'll make it out - or at least I will - and I don't have any idea where to make reservations! The place I stayed last time was pretty nasty.

We're thinking about coming as well....

Dee - so that we know where NOT to stay, where did you stay that you had the bad experience?

I forget where we stayed Dee...it was a little motel doors right off of the parking lot.

It was small and quaint but for one night, it was ok and cheap, lol.

I would stay there again since Im only staying one night. Unless anyone can
find something closer to the ranch and better, with good prices.....

Maybe I'm thinking it was worse than it was. I don't really remember!

We're going to try to stay with DH's aunt outside of Cleveland and then drive to the ranch early that morning, we've decided. It's about 1.5 hours from her house to the ranch, basically the drive if there was a show in Buffalo for me, so it won't be too bad.

Not as bad as leaving at 3 in the morning like I usually do? Lol.

I may just take off as soon as I get off work Friday night, then sleep in my car there. Someone will have to knock on my window to get me up Saturday morning. ;)

Mish that's horrible, lol unless you have a comfortable car that is.

Im going to look around in the area and see if there is something cheap
and convenient.

Yes, I'll be going. Just not sure yet if I'll be arriving in the middle of the night, or leaving in the middle of the night and getting there in time to register... Either way I'll have to leave right after the show for work Sunday morning.

Ohio show

I live slightly over one hour east of Plymouth, OH and would like to attend the show. Could someone please tell me the date and times? Do I need to register to just attend and watch? Please send me info or direct me to where I can get the info. Thanks so much.

Its May 21 - registration is for the animals :) You will just need to show up and usually there is a $5-10 entry fee for non showers. Show usually starts at 9am. There is full info on the mcba website.

While the Country Hearth Inn is clean.......my gosh I could of slept on the cement for a better nights rest. Breakfast area was to my standards. Front desk was helpful for a lighting problem I had over the vanity.

If I have to stay there again I'm bringing the blow up twin matress. Or sleeping in my car.

Latest posts

Back