Living World Glass Water Bottles not working!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gubee

Got 3 new Living World glass water bottles for $4 each only from the petsmart that will be moving soon. One doesn't close properly, the other two sometimes work sometimes not. There is not dripping at all, just sometimes water comes out sometimes dry as bone!! Does anyone here have the same problems with these living world glass bottles?
My chins are actually using the same brand without problems. I wanted to buy new ones because the metal part of those are started to rust.

Hmm I've only had problems with the super pet bottles I have two living worlds and they both work great as long as they are filled completely

Fill them full to the top, make sure the rubber rings (if there are any) are in the right spots, clean everything thoroughly, and put them in and tap the ball until water starts to come out. Water bottles can be so finicky about how they are angled and filled and started. Just keep trying until you get it. We went through a ton of water bottles thinking they weren't working right, but we ended up back to the first one we ever bought and figured out that it was us not putting it in right.

Back