Living LARGE!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherLouWho

The Squee Queen
Hello, fellow chins! Asa here. I am sooooooooo liking my new housing situation. I have the human female trained to feed me twice a day and give me only the best hay. But, the really cool thing is that I've trained her to let me have out of cage time a LOT!

Check it! Last night, I was out for an entire HOUR! She brought me upstairs in my regal litter (she calls it a "carrier" for some odd reason), and, once she had secured the perimeter, I emerged in all my glory.:thumbsup:

I decided to practice my saltatory locomotion, or "boinging." I was going so fast I hardly needed to use my front paws at all! I felt like one of those weird giant chinchillas they have in Australia!

I also practiced my oh-so-suave wall surfing. I must have gotten 3 or 4 inches off the ground! Of course, since I'm not so used to this "bathroom" dealie, I tried to bank off the wall of the tub, but banked too early, and ended up just skidding on my side. The human looked like she was trying not to laugh. How embarrassing! :oops:

But, I got her back! Literally! She laid down on the floor on her belly to see my cuteness from a better angle, and I jumped on her head, then ran up and down her back! Aha! :dance3:

I finally was starting to get a little bored, so my servant took me back down to my posh condo (why DOES she call it a "cage" when it's so big and full of cool stuff?). I proceeded to take a little nap next to my food dish. When I awoke, I found the most DELICIOUS thing ever in my dish! It was round and crunchy, and tasted like oats. I'm going to call it a King Asa Cake. I hope to have more soon.

Anyway, hate to brag, but...I am totally living the life! :tease:

Haha! Life from the chin perspective.. If only they knew how good they have it!

Latest posts

Back