Little prayer

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadebf700

If everyone could say a little prayer for my parents dog. I am headed over there now. My mom was pulling into the driveway and my mom didn't see the dog and hit him. He didn't make it. R.I.P Junior!

oh I'm so sorry! Give your Mom a big hug from me, she must be very upset

My mom was very upset but I have never seen my Dad cry like he did today. He hugged me for a good 5 minutes and sobbed into my shoulder! I felt so horrible for them! At least the poor thing is in doggie heaven...

That's really sad. My fiance accidentally hit his sister's dog, she didn't make it either. He felt such immense guilt for months, and couldn't go back over there for a really long time. I hope your parents can find some peace of mind. It was really hard for Jason.

Poor Junior and poor mom! You'll be in our prayers! Of all the animals i've owned in my life i've only lost one to a vehicle. It was last month, my boyfriend was moving his car to the end of the driveway for the night and hit my favorite kitten. We cried for hours :(

Back