Little Escapists!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbit721

I love furries
LOL I was looking at chin videos on youtube, and I saw this one.... I'm pretty sure this is a very young (baby?) chin that escapes through these bars.... but yeah, reminder of importance of proper bar spacing if you want to have baby chins! They really can slip right through!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBznpqBO3KY

Mine escaped the other Christmas eve (causing me to miss a party). One of the bars on his cage broke off (it's a cheap SuperPet that he came with) and he chewed and wiggled his way out of my make-shift barrier. He was MIA for 6 hours, I thought he ran away :( (I live in a condo and thought he escaped into the walls). But..... he ended up camping out under the fridge. I was so mad and happy and annoyed!

the boards that the owner put up are obviously the wrong way to chin proof a cage. The only sure fire way to keep the little stinkers in is to use hardware cloth to cover he inside of the cage from top to bottom (including the top!)

Back