Lisa's memorial info

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Peggy has expressed to me several members have inquired about Lisa's memorial/death. I have sent the info to Peggy which also has my address on it, anyone wishing to making a donation which will go to the charities of Lisa's choice: triple negative breast cancer research, The Jane Kramer Foundation, NAMI--please PM Peggy for the info.

Anyone from the Wisconsin/Illinois area who wishes to attend Lisa's service please know that you will be welcome! I have given Peggy the addresses for the visitation and the location for fellowship afterward.

Or you can always PM me as I will be on/off throughout the day the next couple of days.

My love to all of you!

Some of us got together to send our dear friend Laurie a small token of our love, the extra money that was collected will be sent the the Lisa Memorial Fund which will in turn be sent to Lisa's charities of choice. If you would like to contribute to the Memorial Fund but were wondering how you could, it is easy. I will collect funds via PayPal for another week and will then send a check to the Fund. PM me for PayPal details if you would like to participate.

:flowers5:

Back