Lilah had babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiva

Kathiva La Diva
I wanted to tell everyone that my chin Lilah had babies yesterday!

She had 3 ebony females, she had a dark ebony one and two homo ebonies! one is 49 grams, 36 and 32 grams, and they are gorgeous, I am so happy since I had never had homo ebony babies, and I am glad that they were all girls so that they can be cage mates once they are weaned.

Their mommy Lilah is a gorgeous medium ebony girl, I got her from Wendy Torgeson last show in October she won second place at the nationals this past march and Lilah's mom was a grand show champion, I don't exactly remember what show, but it is in the pedigree, and the daddy was an homo ebony from Somavia, so these girls come from very good lines,

so I am happy to say that I am going to hold onto these girls to see how they turn like and would love to bring them to a show next year, I am sure that it will be very nice to see these 3 little girls grow, they are very beautiful!

Hi

Here I have a couple pictures of the babies, they are just 3 gorgeous little angels, it was a little hard to try to keep 3 babies put for the picture, but loved the result though

SDC14784.JPG

SDC14776.JPG

Man...Now I'm going to have to buy an ebony for Christmas :) That's the color we've been looking forward to, but holding out on buying until after we move this month-so yeah, *jealous*.

Also...maybe you should consider letting one go... wink wink

I am so, so excited for you!!! If Lilah produces milk like her momma (a Reserve Grand Show Champ at the Heartland ECBC show, actually, not Grand Show but still GORGEOUS!) those triplets should do great! They look adorable in the pics. ALL GIRLS! Awesome! Oh, I hope my eb TOV girl here has all girls...

Hugs to the grandbabies!! :hug2:

I am so, so excited for you!!! If Lilah produces milk like her momma (a Reserve Grand Show Champ at the Heartland ECBC show, actually, not Grand Show but still GORGEOUS!) those triplets should do great! They look adorable in the pics. ALL GIRLS! Awesome! Oh, I hope my eb TOV girl here has all girls...

Hugs to the grandbabies!! :hug2:

Ooops, sorry, thought I read grand show champion, but I knew she had won something pretty high, just didn't rememebr exactly, oh well, yes, good luck on your female having nice babies for you, wish you the best.
As to the mom having milk, yes she does, as I have weighed the babies and all of them have been gaining already, so I am happy for that too! :)

Oh, I don't know, ask Lilah why she had only girls :) jejejje, joking

What color is your baby boy? that is nice you had a nice little guy over there :)

Was the mom one of the girls I transported from the Ohio show? Kathiva Im still so jealous of you for getting Wendy's animals. They were amazing!

Back