Lg Breeding Collars

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get mine from Ryerson. Now if you have a really big girl. I suggest the old fashion Triangle style. Which are harder to come by. Some of the older ranchers use them

I used to get some large ones from Shoots but they weren't big enough for some of the girls. If you come across someone who has the 3 part ones, let me know, I'd like some more to have on hand.

Some people also just leave them without a collar because they say the big ones usually don't bother to try and get in the run, lol. Probably depends on the girl.

I am pretty sure Ryerson has the triangle ones - someone bought one in front of me last time I was there and I'd never seen one...I know they have the large regular ones.

The three prong ones Ryersons sell are a two piece and not any bigger than their regular round two piece. The three piece three prong ones are very hard to come by and those that have them rarely part with them.

I put the large ones from Shoots in a vice and grind them larger, or take them to the tech ed shop at school & use their grinder & spindle sander. The tech ed teachers think I am just a bit crazy! ;)

I put the large ones from Shoots in a vice and grind them larger, or take them to the tech ed shop at school & use their grinder & spindle sander. The tech ed teachers think I am just a bit crazy! ;)

That's a thought. Ritterspach has regular and large size on .com. I wonder if the large is large enough. I hate to waste money buying some if they are not the correct size.

Jessica

Back