Letting go of chins...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaDi

You Have No Idea!
Ugh, I am trying to make myself let go of some of my chins. I hate this! I've been a chin owner for 10 years and I just dont have the time to give them the attention they deserve. All the dust is getting to me and my allergies too, so I am trying to find pet homes for a few of the ones I've tried to convince myself I can let go.

Not looking forward to this! :cry3:

Yah I am not looking forward to that one day. I think its easier to part with some though...some I have Im not as attached to as others.

Yeah, the ones I am thinking I can let go of are ones I dont feel that bond to for some reason... even though I know it will still be hard since Ive had them so long!

I know how you feel. I think of my chins as part of my family , as if they were my children really, and if the day comes I ever have to let any of them go for any reason, it will devastate me to no end.

You have many hugs and whisker kisses coming your way though from the Rodgers Crew!:grouphug:

Thanks! So far I've had no bites on the first chin I've listed. I've got two more to post, just haven't gotten around to it yet... can you see me delaying, lol.

Latest posts

Back