Leo Braun wheel in different colors?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnieShop

Hello Everyone,

So the Leo Style Wheel that we carry has become very popular which is great for chinchillas everywhere :). My question is what do you think about offering it in different colors. I have been asked a few times about colors for these wheels.

I just wanted to see from you guys what you think about this idea, yes or no? Ideally I would love to offer every color possible, but that would not be a possibility now. The colors I am thinking of is maybe a pastel blue and pink.

Depending on the paint and the process we have to go, the price may go up a bit for the colored versions, so before I make the leap I wanted to get all of your opinions on it.

Would you be willing to pay a little more for a blue or pink wheel, or should we just stick with our current color?

If you do not know which wheel I am talking about you can check here

I wouldn't pay more for a different color. It doesn't matter to me that much.

If you had a light pink one and Canadian shipping, I would definitely pay extra for it. The only thing that would hold me back is I have a Leo Braun for my girls and they chewed off some of the enamel coating so I had to remove it from their cage. I'd worry about that happening again.

Back