Ledge Cover Pattern

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaturtletayy

So I am in no way crafty at all, therefore I have absolutely no idea about to to make a pattern or even how to properly measure anything...Hopefully someone can help me out!

My little Stanley lives in the Prevue Hendryx 490 corner cage. I really want to get him fleece covers for his ledges since I feel bad that he has to sit and sleep on them (he refuses to sleep in his hammock). I can't find anyone that sells covers for the cage anywhere, so I'm hoping that if I can find a pattern I can get someone to make some for me.

Does anyone else out there happen to either know someone that makes ledge covers for this cage or has a pattern so that I can get someone to make them for me?

I really wish I was crafty enough to figure it out, but I have literally no idea how to even go about it. Thanks!

I'm not familiar with the cage. Are you looking to do a fleece liner for the bottom? Or does it have plastic shelving like the FN comes with.

If you could post pics that might help.

He has a wire bottom with teeny tiny holes in it. I think I can do that part since it's just a weird triangle, but the metal shelves themselves have like hooks and stuff on them to hook onto the cage then for the ramps. I'm hoping my mom can help me figure it out when I go home for winter break, haha.

Please excuse the poops from Stanley. I swear I just cleaned his cage like five minutes ago, haha.

Attachments

• IMG_4807.jpg
    IMG_4807.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4907.jpg
    IMG_4907.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4908.jpg
    IMG_4908.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4909.jpg
    IMG_4909.jpg