Lazy Day pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momenteller

It was a wet, dreary day in our neck of the woods. I think the rain lulled everyone to sleep...

Cleo finally figured out she could sleep inside her fleece house, not just next to it.
katesphone051.jpg

Piggy sleeps sitting up always. I don't know if you can see that she's resting her head on her little hand, and her other arm is leaning on her toy dish.
katesphone050.jpg

Chelsea
katesphone056-1.jpg

The other pets: Suhey the dawg
katesphone054.jpg

And "Tiny", the worlds laziest cat
katesphone048.jpg

And I was able to knit in peace while I drank my coffee. It was a lovely day.

I love the little zoo you have going on! Where did you get the hay holder from the first picture?? It's adorbs!

I love lazy days. Your cat is too funny. Sometimes I wish I had a fleece hammock to nap in too. :p

(looks at her bedroom walls and ceiling to see if they would support a human size fleece hammock) me too Cindy!

great photos Kate! rain always make me snoozy too, and all your sleepy shots made me yawn, lol.

Thanks!

Tati121, the hay holder was from Pet Products by Nature, who isn't in business anymore. :(

Oh pooooo! Every time I seem to find something cute it's either from QMC or PPBN :tantrum::hair::impatient: ---->(Yes all 3 of those at the same time!)

All the pics are great but the pic of your cat was the best!! Too cute! Love the paws stretched out!

What a relaxing day for you all! It sounds so wonderful! It makes me want to lay down next to them, snuggle up close, and close my eyes, too! Adorable fur-family!

Aww cute babies! My cat does that too! And sometimes he likes to lay on the edge of the table and dangle them straight down cause he's too lazy to jump..Love the pics :)

Back