Laying flat wagging his tail

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyOttis18

I just let my chin run around and play outside of his cage, I set up obstacles in another room that was empty for him to run around. I recently baught an AC unit for my room since i am moving soon and I don't have a cool room for him, I picked him up to put him back in his cage and he went limp on me, laid out flat in my hand. I set him in his cage and he laid out flat on the wood shelf, I figured he might have been hot, so I went to my freezer and pulled an ice pack out and laid a towel over it. After awhile he found the cool surface but was laying flat wagging his tail and sticking his face in the corner pointing up. I'm guessing he's just hot. He's back in his cage In an AC room, with a cool ice pack to lay on. Will he be ok??? Please ensure me he'll be ok!??? Thank you sooo much.

sounds like he was just hot. don't worry too much! sometimes they tire themselves out popcorning around the room and need to deflate for a while and take a breather! good call on the ice pack tho. i'm sure that was really comfortable for him. is he ok now?

Latest posts

Back