Lava ledges

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smhluvsmh

Whisker Kisses Addict
I have heard mention in quite a few threads about lava ledges and lava bites. Also blue cloud rocks. Where do you get these items? Do your chinnies really love them? I looked at petsmart but didn't see these. Thanks.

PetSmart should have the lava ledges in like the small animal section. Sometimes they are hung in the aisle with the hay and wood sticks and all that but are on the opposite side where the bunny and rat harness and stuff like that is. Lava bites they don't have but I know PetCo has them. My chins LOVE :throw: the lava bites. They demolish them the way I would a piece of chocolate cake...haha. The lava ledges I bought also and mine did chew on them but after awhile it just became another ledge for them without having sustained much damage. I don't know if the size just daunted them or if it lost flavor or something but they still love lava bites best.

i just got a lava ledge for mine not too long ago and they looooooved it. took a big chunk out of it right away

petsmart has the lava ledges and blue cloud rocks as well

I can't keep up with the demand & supply. The ledges last less than a week with 2 growing boys. my local petsmart sucks can never find lava anything there & the only other place gets practically 1 ledge in a month I swear I'm always reminding them to order more.

Thanks...will try petco. My petsmart must be one of the ones that doesn't carry anything. I tore the 2 isles up looking for them but found nothing.

You can also try ordering them online. I've found their cheaper that way, if you buy several at a go. I know locally the 2 pack of little ones runs me about 11 dollars.

Back