Lava Ledge

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes lava ledges are safe.

My chins LOVE LOVE LOVE lava bites.. They are great for their teeth.

It is safe. My girls chewed the ledge right off the bolt so just be sure to keep an eye on it and remove it when they get down to the metal :)).

yes they are awesome! But do keep an eye on em since they do tend to (obviously) sit on em too and if yours are anything like mine they will think it's a wonderful idea to chew the part closest to where it attaches to the cage instead of the other end doofus!

my chin LOVES all the lava products, plus its great for their teeth.

yes they are awesome! But do keep an eye on em since they do tend to (obviously) sit on em too and if yours are anything like mine they will think it's a wonderful idea to chew the part closest to where it attaches to the cage instead of the other end doofus!

Yup, I don't know what goes through their fuzzy little heads, but one of our boys always goes from the cage-out :wacko:

But yes, all the lava products are great - most chins love them!

Thanks for all of the replies.

I wish them wouldn't make them in the obnoxiously bright colors.

Where can you find them in more natural colors? I just can't imagine that a color that bright is very natural.

Linda

The actual lava products are all colored - pink, yellow, blue, and purple, I think. However, there are some members on here who sell toys with natural pumice stones, which the chins love just as much, if not more. One that comes to mind is Camphor Chins, run by Alli.

Latest posts

Back