Latest addiction (nothing illegal!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_mom

Slave to Kindle <3
Wondered if anyone was addicted to any item lately? Well my best friend and her mother went to the outlets this weekend. I have been on eBay searching for Longaberger baskets since I came home!! I had purchased a few at parties I went to before. I purchased a TV basket at the outlet store for a great price I got the basket plus 25% off at the check out. I could not find the protector or a liner in the outlet store so I thought.....eBay!! Not only did I find a liner and protector, but I found baskets that I cannot live without!! Most of the baskets on eBay are lower cost than at the outlet/online store/and catalog...so I did save some money! I will just keep these baskets away from my chinchilla LOL :)

Here is my latest addiction, Public Surplus Auction. We got a great van for $262 and sold it the next day for $700. Right now I am trying to win the bid on a hovercraft lawnmower....It actually hovers!! @$5 bucks right now. Guys, you can seach for example a 100 mile radius around your zip code, or your state. Various search options and various or all categories. I put this page on Penn for you the OP
http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/al...ice=0&milesLocation=-1&zipCode=&region=all,pa

Louisiana has one too and they get some bizarre crap. I haven't been to the actual auction yet but they put pictures up monthly.

I don't have any new addictions, just the chinchillas. The horse one keeps threatening to raise it's expensive head with all these free ones popping up recently. I love horsey projects. :D

I guess my addiction has always been SOCKS. I am always buying crazy, colorful socks. I just can't get enough.. lol. I'm also addicted to earrings!

My latest addiction? Pfftttt, more like my LIFELONG addiction... I absolutely adore buying little pet products to "pamper" my animals! Their happiness = my happiness! ^.^

My latest addiction? Pfftttt, more like my LIFELONG addiction... I absolutely adore buying little pet products to "pamper" my animals! Their happiness = my happiness! ^.^

I agree, Mady!! I always spoil my kids first, they are the only kids I have and I love them dearly!

Thanks everyone for posting. I am glad I am not alone :dance3:

If I had the money I would diffidently spoil my chinchilla but since I don't have to much money I can't. But when I do get him/her (SUNDAAYYYY) I will get him/her presents when I can. as for the topic, I would have to say my addiction is developing mods, games, or programs on my computer.

I guess my addiction has always been SOCKS. I am always buying crazy, colorful socks. I just can't get enough.. lol. I'm also addicted to earrings!

Right there with you. I also am really in agility with my dog Boomer, but we don't have the cash to compete too frequently, but I try for every other month.

Back