• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large Cage from Quality Cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoastchins

The cage is 24" tall x 24" deep x 30" long, has a full flip top lid, large front door, and a slide out tray. It is from Quality cage, and this is the new version: http://qualitycage.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=129_142_153&products_id=638

It is in great condition. It comes with the long back shelf and one side shelf, but those are pretty chewed up and such. It does not come with the other accessories pictured in my photo.

The cage is completely collapsible. I would prefer not to ship it as it is quite large, even collapsed, but will if someone wants to cover shipping costs.

I am asking $125

Attachments

• 2013-07-30 18.36.49.jpg
    2013-07-30 18.36.49.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 115
Hello there, I do not have a wheel for my chinchilla, and I see that you have a wheel there. I'm not sure if it's still in use by another chinchilla of yours, but if you would be willing to sell it, you have someone who is interested. Do you have an email I could contact you at on the off chance that you are willing to sell it?

Hi! You can email me at [email protected]

I am selling it, actually, just haven't gotten around to posting it yet as I have it stored and wanted to pull it out first and make sure I have all the hardware still attached before listing it. Send me an email to discuss! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back