Knock 'em dead Christene (Twilight Chins)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

addictedtochins

Socially inept
Hun, you posted you have lymphoma but you did it in the chins for sale page where we aren't allowed to post other comments. Since you asked for prayers from your friends on facebook I thought a few from CnH might come in handy too. Besides, those people on facebook are too busy playing farmville to pray for you ;)
I don't want to bother you with a phone call right now, I figure you're too busy but I will be happy to foster any birds or chins (esp. babies lol) for as long as you'd like. I have plenty of room. Just let me know if there's anything I can do. :kiss: Theresa

Christene you are in my thoughts and certainly in my prayers. If there is ANYTHING I can do, and I mean ANYTHING please don't hesitate to ask--PM me I'm happy to talk to you about anything and everything. I'm sorry you are going through this, never give up HOPE!

Blessings to you and your family, Cristene.

Christene, you are in my thoughts and I'm sure that my fuzz butts would care if they understood English. Please know that I'm here for you, and feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Thanks Theresa. I think right now my focus is to downsize severely. I know I'm going to have some down days, and I don't want to stress about their care etc. I'll probably keep 5 of my favorite pairs for my son who loves the chins as much as I do. I think that's enough for him to care for when he's needed. I keep hearing how treatable Lymphoma is, so am staying positive. I didn't know until after last week that 2 of my Dad's family members have had this nasty disease, but they beat it! I just want to remain strong for my kids, my family, and keep my head up high. If you want to help keep your ears open for people wanting furry house beavers! LOL I won't be asking much for them, just want good homes.

Thanks to you all for your support!

Prayers coming your way

Keep looking up Christine! You have lots of prayers going up on your behalf. Prayer is a powerful thing! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

My thoughts and healing prayers are sent your way, Christine. Let those fluffy lovelies hop around you a lot. They always bring a smile and lighten the heart.

Back