Knit Chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lillybabe

So, instead of sleeping.... I finished knitting a stuffed chinchilla. It was my first attempt at a knit stuffed animal. He turned out pretty nicely. A few mistakes as could be expected with the first attempt at a new project. Anyone else knit? I can forward the link to the pattern if people want it. I purchased the pattern so I can't post it for free. You'll have to spend the $3.00 if you want to make it yourself.

A few pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0815.JPG
    IMG_0815.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0820.jpg
    IMG_0820.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 100
Aww that is too cute! Even your chin seems to like it. I don't knit but I do crochet...looks like I've got to hunt down a chinnie pattern now! ;)

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk

Aww that is too cute! Even your chin seems to like it. I don't knit but I do crochet...looks like I've got to hunt down a chinnie pattern now! ;)

Ravelry has a crochet pattern for a chinchilla here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chinchilla

Very cute! I knit, but have never attempted a stuffed animal. I'd love the link so I can give it a try in the future.

The knit chinchilla pattern is here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/houdini-the-chinchilla

Personally I liked the look of the crochet pattern better but my crochet skills are limited and I prefer knitting.

As for my chins liking it, they actually both initially tried to eat it. As I continued to try to get pictures of them and the knit chin together they could't decide if they wanted to run from it or munch it. It was hard to get any pictures at all. Especially since they also kept trying to climb all over me and escape at the same time. Silly chinchillas.

Latest posts

Back