Kiah's update

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kiah-Muz

Hello again all my dear hedgie friends.
After about a month or so haitus... I think I feel good enough to come back to help out other hedgie owners.

But the only reason why I'm make a thread out of this "welcome back" is to you give you all an update (if you care to read).

Kiah is doing very well with the zoo... I finally felt ok enough to call and check up on him. He's still under quarentine, but is being very loving and social with the zoo keepers. We are so relieved... and feel better about our decision- but there will always be a missing place in my heart of our first pet.

My fiance' and I are holding up after the ordeal... and (probably to help me cheer up), my fiance' got me a cat.... his name is Cricket.... and he has no tail. Though no pet will ever replace Kiah... Cricket can put a quick end to my blues. :thumbsup: So I'll probably be in the "other pet" forum a bit more.

So there you have it. I wanted to thank all of you again and give an update of my favorite little cinnapunk.​

I am so glad your little one Kiah is doing well. Kiah of course will always be a part of you as you will always belong here. How good to here from you!!!

I'm glad to hear Kiah is doing well and that you are doing ok with your decision. It's awful when we have regrets so I'm glad that isn't happening.

Hugs

Back