Kenny Chesney

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw him in concert last year and he is, without a doubt, the most BORING entertainer out there. In contrast, Brooks & Dunn were on before him and they had the audience on their feet the entire time.

I love his voice, it is just great. But HM is right, Brooks and Dunn are amazing in concert, just awesome. I also love Miranda Lambert and Shania when she did tours still- that woman can sure sing!

Me personally I love his music and he's GORGEOUS with OR without the hat. YUMMY:D!

I've never seen him in concert either but I want to. My dad doesn't like the whole concert crowds and stuff.

I saw him in concert last year and he is, without a doubt, the most BORING entertainer out there.
IN your opinion he's the most boring out there. Mine opinions much different from yours. I love his music and his voice. Hes the best out there IMO.

I started a thread where everyone could say who there favorite country music singer was a tell why, since this thread is for Kenny Chesney.
http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9375#post9375

Latest posts

Back