kacking.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonniemorris

Mummy to 3 mad chinnies!
do your chinchillas ever kack at eachother sometimes, just because maybe they don't want to be groomed or something?

i'm just hoping it isn't a sign of something bad, because thats the only time i see them kacking lol.

Mine do it sometimes, usually when Lola gets a little rough with her grooming or are just annoyed with each other. As long as i dont see them actually fighting i think its nothing to worry about, just them being grumpy :)

mine do it all the time its like "Dad! she took the top shelf again!" my littlest one Kacked at my mom when my mom called her a rat

Sometimes, I let my chins roam around the living room/dining room while I lie on the couch watching TV. I will occasionally here a loud 'KACK'. I look over and they are usually right next to each other on the floor looking at me with a 'What do YOU want?' expression on their faces. I think its usually because one of them groomed the other a bit too hard or someone was trying to mount someone to show dominance. I just check to make sure everything is okay. :)

My two males knack the most. And its always the same situation. They both seem to like waking up in the middle of their 'night' and run to the corner together on the bottom pan and sleep next to each other. When their awake in that position, now and then you'll hear a knack form one of them. When i check on them their usually grooming each other.

Latest posts

Back