Just witnessed delivery!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

I am so thrilled! I walked in just in time to find Hayley in labor. One baby was nearly dry and within a couple of minutes I actually saw baby number two coming out. I tried to film it but it was two dark to capture the actual delivery.

Reverse mosaic female now named China and med ebony male named Pewter. It was Pewter who I saw being born.

It's a really neat experience to get to witness. I'm always thrilled and terrified at the same time, kind of like watching my own kids being born.

Congrats that is pretty neat! Even in all my years of this I have only caught actual delivery 3 times.

Wow, that would be amazing to see! I didn't actually see Chichi give birth. She already had Tia and then I went to work (ex bf was here). I had no idea she was going to have another kit, although at work I looked up information and found out they usually come in pairs. I came home at noon to find Tribble in there! What a spectacular thing to witness!

Back