Just too cute!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cintistatern2005

Here are some pics of my babies!!

Attachments

• chinchillas 004.jpg
    chinchillas 004.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 62
  • chinchillas 002.jpg
    chinchillas 002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 66
  • chinchillas 001.jpg
    chinchillas 001.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 55
  • chinchillas 008.jpg
    chinchillas 008.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 57
  • chinchillas 007.jpg
    chinchillas 007.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 51
Just a question--who's taking out the garbage and setting the alarm for 7am! LOL! Cute pics of the chin kids! I love the smooshing house pic! My Mick and Wesley love to do this!

Just a question--who's taking out the garbage and setting the alarm for 7am! LOL! Cute pics of the chin kids! I love the smooshing house pic! My Mick and Wesley love to do this!

LOL, smokey the chin is!! I was waiting for someone to ask that!! That is my boyfriends sons chore list, lol!! He has ADHD and needs constant reminders!!

I"m going to stick with its Smpkey's chore list cause he totally has the "you want me to do what?" expression! Lol.. Love the cuddly pics. I wish I could catch me girls Cuddling. But the moment I walk in the room its time to vie for attention.... no matter when I try... lol

I"m going to stick with its Smpkey's chore list cause he totally has the "you want me to do what?" expression! Lol.. Love the cuddly pics. I wish I could catch me girls Cuddling. But the moment I walk in the room its time to vie for attention.... no matter when I try... lol

LOL, i didnt even think of that! He totally has that look! "You want me to do what??"

Back