Just some a little Christmas excitement!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillygizmo

My kids have 4 feety's
Tonight the chins looked up at the tree and saw all of their stockings hung on the wall with care and they began to dance around : P

100_0919.jpg

100_0918.jpg

OH YIPPEEEEE Bath time AND stuffed Christmas stockings!! How will I contain the excitement!
100_1003.jpg

OH YIPPEEEEE Bath time AND stuffed Christmas stockings!! How will I contain the excitement!

Apparently they didn't and their eyes popped out of their heads?? Haha

Look at all those stockings! You're such a good chin mom ;)

Hahah! Something like that. I just realized my title for the thread is grammatically incorrect. Horrifying ! Sorry all

How festive!:lights::tree2: I am seriously lacking in the decorations department at home. I have a little pink tree on my desk at work, tho. I put up chinny stockings last year, and I have no idea where they went, so I got new ones last night. Tonight is baking, but maybe I can talk Mr Chub into decorating the house while I am busy. Great tree!:thumbsup:

I love all your charlie brown ornaments! and your stockings of course....looks like it'll be a fun christmas at your place this year!

: ) Thanks! I stuffed some fingertraps with a few twiglets of different types and I might put a goji berry or some herbs in the middle for christmas morning fun ! :p

Latest posts

Back