Just ordered my first wheel!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickster

I have just ordered my Silver Surfer!!! Im really hoping my chins take to it and its quiet!!! So excited!!:thumbsup:

i was worried that my chin who was never on a wheel wouldnt go on it i bought the wheel when he turned 6 month old and he runs on it everyday :):)

If you don't mind me asking what website did you order it from? Thank you, I will adopting my first chinchilla at the end of next week so I am getting everything ready before she comes home.

A salad bowl LOL

You'll have to let us know how your chin likes his Silver Surfer. I have one, but I'm waiting until he gets a little bigger/older before I give it to him.

Congrats on getting your first wheel! I have the same Silver Surfer wheel. To be honest, it really isn't very quiet although my chinchilla's cage type might be partly to blame. When he runs full speed on it it shakes the cage and is very noisy. I figured out if I put it on a narrower wall of the cage instead of smack in the middle, it rattles less. But no wheel is going to be silent anyways, so I'm happy and my chin's happy with it as well!

Latest posts

Back