Just new here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SactoChinMom

Hi,

I'm new here but not to chins. I know a few of the chin people in and around California. I am planning to attend the ECBC show in Sacramento next week and thought I would get on here so I could keep up on the news.

I have bought supplies from Debbie at Chins to Go in the past and look forward to seeing what she has next weekend.

I also know Sumiko. We had breakfast together once and lunch together another time.

I am planning to pick up Lynn from Lynn & the Chins at the airport on Friday and very excited because we have never met in person yet. I can't wait to show her my chin boys.

My oldest boys are twins from Sagebrush Chinchillas and they are now 6. My other boy is 3 from Petco and is a special needs chinchilla as he came with a leg injury.

I have 2 large FNs and they have their own bedroom. I make my own wooden shelves and my own fleece liners for them.

The rest of my house consists of (all rescue): 3 dogs, 5 cats, and 2 mice.

I like spending most of my time taking care of these fur kids. My son has been in the Air Force for 8 years, is married, and lives in Nebraska at this time.

Looking forward to seeing some of you next weekend in Sacramento. Get ready for warm weather. I haven't even used a coat yet this year.

:hithere:
Welcome! My boys are from Debbie, we love her, I can't wait to see what she has either!
I'm stationed in the Air Force out here and have friends stationed in Nebraska!! We have a lot in common haha. Hope to see you next weekend at the show!!

:hithere:
Welcome! My boys are from Debbie, we love her, I can't wait to see what she has either!
I'm stationed in the Air Force out here and have friends stationed in Nebraska!! We have a lot in common haha. Hope to see you next weekend at the show!!

Hi, Kaity. My son is 3rd generation Air Force. My dad retired in '72 and wanted to live near McClellan, where he started in the 50s. My brother retired about 4 years ago and my son is career too and stationed in Omaha at this time. I'm so proud of him, He has done 2 tours of the middle east and just finished 3 years in Alaska, where he met his lovely bride.

Nice to meet you.

Hope I see you at the ECBC event!

Howdy and Welcome!!! Glad you joined!!! This forum has a wealth of chinchilla information and knowledgeable members that are willing to help you and give good advice!!!

See you on Friday...

Check out the thread under Chin Shows...

Latest posts

Back