Just a Little Update:)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

I know I have been MIA lately, that's what grad school and full time work will do to ya, LOL! But I am still very much involved with my chins and things have been good over here. The trio is going strong and Dani has become a total sweetie. I took some really quick "modeling" pics of them during playtime, though they are hardly professional, you can at least see how the girls have grown :) BTW they get one-on-one playtime I do not put all four together because Arwen has a disdain for Dani. We may look into getting a cagemate for Dani in the future but for now she's our spoiled princess.

Here ya go!

Dani...she as stayed pretty dark and her tail has darkened as well. She'll be one in March! She currently weighs 596g and I have NO doubt she will get bigger. The twins didn't reach "full size" until two years of age.

daninov.jpg

Scully is still a total brat and the munchkin of the group. She is "tipping the scales" at 503g now! This is the first time she's been over 500g!

scullynov.jpg

Esper is still the gentle one of the group. Whenever someone comes to visit and "needs" to hold one of them, she's the one I pick. She has pretty much leveled off at 673g.

espernov.jpg

Arwen has had a growth spurt recently. She was on par with her twin sister Esper, but now she's 737g! Pretty darn big for an extra dark EB. Her fur is looking a little rough right now as she's been in dire need of a comb out but I haven't had time yet!! The only way I could get her to sit still was to give her a treat...what a chunk!

arwennov.jpg

That about does it for pics. I wish I could get some of the trio together but my basement lights around the cage need to be replaced...too dim for picture-taking! I have missed this forum. Hopefully I'll be around more during winter break!

I haven't posted pics of my chins in a loooong time so don't feel bad. Your girls are just as gorgeous as ever :)).

I feel like the more chins you get the more of a task it is to get photos of everyone...it's so hard to get them to sit still! With that said, I think we need some new pics of your boys, Sandi!

I feel like the more chins you get the more of a task it is to get photos of everyone...it's so hard to get them to sit still! With that said, I think we need some new pics of your boys, Sandi!

Definitely agree! I have 11 now and it's definitely a big task now. I took quite a few pics a little while ago of most of my boys and hope to upload them to photobucket soon. I can't believe how much my babies have grown since the last photoshoot.

Thanks everyone :) Hopefully I can get some new trio pics soon and HOPEFULLY I'll have a new friend for Dani by the new year!

Back