Just a cute story

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easterpiggy

Master of the Fuzzies
Here is a cute story I thought I would share.

One day my chin Chilli was out and we were holding him, and he slipped out of my moms grasp. He kinda hopped his way down to the end of the couch, and then he sat there for a while.

Meanwhile the cat comes moseying by.

At that precise moment, Chilli leaps off of the couch onto the unsuspecting cats back. Now by this time the cat is all like " ahhhh what the heck!?", and starts to run.

For about five seconds my chinchilla was rising my cat.

After falling off of the cat. Chilli looks around then up at me like "wooo hooo!!! what a ride!! Can I do it again Mommy??"

I hope it made someone laugh. ( it sure made me laugh when it happened):)

That did make me laugh! Your poor cat,lol! I have a little ride on elephant on wheels,something that I kept from when my kids were little and my chin hps on it quit often and stays on as it rolls across the room! What a little clown.

During playtime one night, the (now former) Taller Half was laying on the floor while the chins hopped around and on top of us. One of them stopped while standing on Taller Half's face. Wasn't there more than a few seconds, but it was long enough for the chin in question to leave a little chocolate tick tack on Taller Half's eyelid.

I literally rolled on the floor laughing (though it helped that I was already sitting on the floor to begin with).

HAHAHAHAAAA. thats great!.... they so know what they are doing when they do things like that.

Heres another one for you guys

my 18 month son was laying on my mom and she was holding Friday. my son saw Friday and offered him his sippy cup. the chin looks at the cup then he takes a drink:laughitup:
Leo pulled his cup away and looks at it and offers it again.:hilarious: Friday snubbed the cup like he had enough. soooo funny

Back