Just a couple of the babies born this year.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brekai722

ChinCrazy and Loving It
So far this year I have had 23 kits. The ones I'm showing are the special ones that will be here forever. Two of the kits are from a group of 4. P'mite (the tiny ebony white) was not thriving at all when Eclipse (the black velvet) was born 5 wks later. Both were 46 g, so P'mite was put with Eclipse so he could continue to nurse. He is now 145g and Eclipse is 202g. Bootzie (larger ebony white) was the largest of the 4 kits. I'm keeping these three because they have stolen part of my heart. There is also a picture of my daughter Breanna and her kits she named Bre. Hope you enjoy the shots.:heart2:

Attachments

• X Babies 021.jpg
    X Babies 021.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 69
  • X Babies 026.jpg
    X Babies 026.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 63
  • X Babies 029.jpg
    X Babies 029.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 69
  • X Babies 084.jpg
    X Babies 084.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 66
  • X Babies 072.jpg
    X Babies 072.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 58
A few more pics

Thought I'd put a few more up since I finally figured it out.:dance3:

Attachments

• X Babies 043.jpg
    X Babies 043.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 38
  • X Babies 027.jpg
    X Babies 027.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 36
  • X Babies 035.jpg
    X Babies 035.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 39
  • X Babies 055.jpg
    X Babies 055.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
  • X Babies 017.jpg
    X Babies 017.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 38
They are all quite adorable! I could never be a breeder because I would probably want to keep them all! Your daughter is just as adorable! She must love to help mom take care of the kits :)

This is why I love this place! I can get my baby fix.

They are all so cute! I really love the mosaics with their super white tails. :)

They are all so cute. LOVE the black velvet. And your daughter is precious! She seems to handle them very well!

aw i wanna come over and see the chins!! Michael has to get his butt in gear so we can come over. hows today?? ill gicve you a call :) oh and i have had a question iv been meaning to ask you. um so did Kiwi have any other siblings? and what color was her mom and dad?? i got new pics up of there cage by the way!! :)

Back