jt chins water bottle holder ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillalover0927

to many chin chips??
My boyfriend just ordered 4 cages from jtchins. He sent us water bottles that go on breeding runs. What we arent getting is how does his bottle holder work ? It's a flat piece of wire and no directions on what to do with it !!!! LOL anyone know what I'm talking about

Does it look like my bad drawing below? If so, you need to bend the L and R pieces so they make right angles to the main pieces, so the whole thing should make a "U" shape. Then, those two tabs sticking from the bottom need to be flipped upwards so that they can hook onto the cage.

See the second pic for how it should look hanging on the cage.

Attachments

• metal holder.jpg
    metal holder.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 9
  • water_bottle_hanging.jpg
    water_bottle_hanging.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 33
See his is different , I was laughing at my boyfriend thinking it looked like those but when I tried I just kept looking at it.... I am so puzzled LOL

Do you still just bend them like a normal one and maybe his is just shaped differently?

holder.jpg

I kind of wanted to avoid dealing with that because we had a few issues with my order that had me aggrevated and I let them know that i wasn't happy. So i just felt it be best to not bother them.. I didn't curse them out or anything but they knew i was very displeased . They did have a death in the family wich I did let them know I was sorry about but there were just a few different factors involved that had me annoyed ... That's why I posted Here to see if anyone else knew how they worked .

Latest posts

Back