Jersey Shore

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

new season comes on tonight.
anyone watch it? going to watch it?
any of you that won't watch it?

i watch it, i love the show.
Sam and Ronnie's relationship kinda annoys me though.
but Vinny and Pauly D woot woot, those boys are hot! ha.
and the meatballs (Deana and Snooki) crack me up.
the situation, can't stand him at all!
and J-wow, love her!

Lmao I have religiously watched every season I love it. the drama is hillarious..i know alof of people who refused to watch it, got stuck watching it a time or two then got hooked on it.

i watch it. im embarrassed to admit that sometimes, since i AM from Jersey. its just one of those shows that is like a train wreck. you want to look away....but you just cant!

I watch it, but I want to stop because Sam and Ronnie drive me nuts! Vinnie and Pauly are hilarious, but not my type. ;) Jwow is getting harder to look at-- too much plastic surgery!

I agree with Michelle, I want to look away but can't. I do have a soft spot for crappy tv. Yeah buddy!

i used to but now i absolutly DESPISE IT

I have never watched it, but I know a lot of people that do! lol

Last night was great cuz the drama started immediately I feel bad for vinny but now I have a different outlook on him...its pothetic that he is going home cuz he misses his mom thtt bad to have a mental breakdown .....

i didn't get to watch it last night. cause it comes on at 11pm here, and i just can't stay up that late anymore lol.
so i'll be watching it hopefully today.

Back