Jemma the fleece addict

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Hardcore Fleece Addict
Here are some pictures of Jemma's current cage setup, she absolutely LOVES fleece. At first she seemed a bit skeptical and wanted to investigate everything, but now she is loving it. She spends most of her time between the tube and the cuddle ledge but she's been everywhere. And she definitely loves her chin spin. In a couple of weeks she'll be getting wood in her cage too. I love how likes it makes everything look :)

Attachments

• DSCF0377.jpg
    DSCF0377.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF0373.jpg
    DSCF0373.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF0378.jpg
    DSCF0378.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 52
And here are some of Zim on top of his hidey house. I put a fleece pillow inside it and he loves it. Not too sure about his hammock, but he definitely loves his fleece bed too. The hidey house has a hole on top that he loves to pop out of randomly like a jack-in-the-box. Cracks me up every time

Attachments

• DSCF0375.jpg
    DSCF0375.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF0376.jpg
    DSCF0376.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCF0380.jpg
    DSCF0380.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 38
And here are a couple of Atlas. He is definitely a fleece addict, especially hammocks. He's still getting used to me some so he definitely doesn't like me taking pictures without kacking but today he actually posed for a couple for me without issue. He just looks so soft, I want to squeeze him lol.

Attachments

• DSCF0381.jpg
    DSCF0381.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0383.jpg
    DSCF0383.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 24
Shhhh! I don't have the problem! Haha, thanks Dawn, yours are too! Little photogenic furballs. Love it!

Wow, how fancy! Also - is Atlas a violet? He really does look like a little fluffybutt.

Hehe, yes, he is a violet. I got him from Amanda, another member on here, with Celestial Chinchillas. He has quite the personality, I think he's great :)

Hehe, yes, he is a violet. I got him from Amanda, another member on here, with Celestial Chinchillas. He has quite the personality, I think he's great :)

He is very handsome... let me just say that Bessie is rattling her cage for him!

Ohhh, looks like Atlas may have himself a long distance relationship coming on then ahhaha

Aww thanks! I'm happy to have him. He weighs 492g now, squishy little man. He loves his fleece haha. I have him spoiled so rotten :) he's just too cute.

G
As usual, Atlas looks great! I am so happy he is with you!

Latest posts

Back