Ive seen it all now

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bostongirl'sChin75

Stephanie: Zoo Poo Gal!
Okay, so I have 4 chinchillas and up until today I thought I had seen it all..but boy howdy, was I ever mistaken!

Today, after an exceptionally painful dental appointment, I walked into the chin room to say hi to all of my babies and to snuggle and commiserate with my malo chin, Herby. As I was walking to her cage, I happen to look over at Sabin's cage and saw him sitting him in his tube, folded in half and licking himself. Upon closer look, what I thought was a foot in his mouth, was actually his penis. :wacko: Imagine his, and my own, surprise! I just kinda backed away and went about my business and left him to his..errr..personal grooming.
I only wish I could have gotten a picture of the look on his face when he noticed I was looking!

What a way to end my day and begin a long weekend! :err:

ahah it surprized me the first time i seen my boys do that as well... oh the joy of having males *rolls eyes *

Ha! I can't imagine how great of a picture both of your faces would've looked!

LOL! Yeah, It didn't really surprise me when I saw Tribble doing that. It's kinda like cats.

"Why do you lick your own butt?"

"Because I can!" haha

my little guy does it quite a bit and i was getting worried that he had a hair ring but i keep checking and ive never seen one....guess hes just a little frisky. lol

Latest posts

Back