i've seen cuddle buddies and stuffies get love, but a chair leg?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, this just reminded me of something that Rhino does! whenever my best friend comes over and we have the boys out for playtime, Rhino will sit on my friend's feet and do that little 'tap dance of love', lol. only on my friend's feet, nobody else's. and it doesn't matter if my friend is wearing socks, has bare feet, or even if they have their shoes on. we joke that Rhino likes the smell of his 'girly man feet', and Rhino is his chin daddy, hahahaa! (my best friend is a gay man).

It does look like the shuffle dance they do when they smell something unsual. My Lucky used to do that with feet. He loved smelly feet.

"Tap dance of love," OMG that's hilarious. I watched that video and didn't even know what to call it. Usually my chin just flies out at me from his cage and tries to be naughty.

such a funny video! I love the shuffle dance ! My females do it too when they're out sniffing spots under the other cages.

LOL Caboose does that to boots! Only on her hind legs... have to get a video... she shuffles around with her paws on her chest for yards at a time!

Latest posts

Back