I've never been so disgusted in a single day. I don't understand some people.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReneeM

I work as an in-home caregiver with an elderly lady. She is very sweet. I went to work this morning and was horrified. Someone had spray painted on her car, her house, her barn, her windows and deck. I called the office, but they had already been informed. My client is very elderly. I don't understand what type of scum would do something like that?

And the I went to Walmart and saw someone helping themselves to fish. I used to work there and bag fish, so I knew what they were doing. They had a bag in their hand opening the fish tanks. I went and found one of my old managers and told them. They went to investigate.

I just have trouble understanding some people. I'm disgusted today with what I saw.

I am really sorry, that just disgusts me also. Same thing happened about 2 years ago. I was in the middle of treatment for my cancer, and my daughter would take me up to my appointments since I was usually so sick afterwards. Woke up early to get my son on the bus and found someone has spray painted her entire car, the school at the end of our block, and a gas station nearby. The idiots then threw the spray cans in our yard. Big mistake, they left finger prints and were caught!
I hope whomever did this gets caught too.

I can't type what they spray painted. It wasn't nice. And I can't type it here. I'm not sure my client knew. Her son may not have told her.

Wow, I can't believe someone would do that to an elderly person! Makes me absolutely sick! They were probably just some punks looking for a cheap thrill. Hopefully you guys catch them or karma gets them one way or another.

Latest posts

Back