iTunes Twilight soundtrack

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaDi

You Have No Idea!
Do any of yall have the iTunes version of the Twilight soundtrack. I really want the Let Me Sign song, but I already have the soundtrack and dont want to have to buy the whole thing again for this one song. Trying to find someone who can send me just the one song!

I have both the twilight and the new moon sound track. If you email me instructions I can send you a song

Hey!! Thanks! I did finally find someone who had it and mailed me the Let Me Sign song... I wish it was longer! I thought it would be more than the clip on the movie!! Are there any other songs that weren't on the regular store bought soundtrack? How is the New Moon one? I havent gotten around to buying it yet... wanted to see the movie again to see if I liked the music enough.

I haven't seen the movie. I particularly like possibilty and shooting the moon If you go to Itunes you can hear snippets. I have not seen the movie yet sadly.

Not a music buff since a decade past but I have them to try and make me feel connected with mainstream today. Both soundtracks are what's on when I'm cleaning. Usually by then end of both I'm all done! I almost use them as a timer to make sure I'm on track with the tracks!

Seen both movies, read the series. Liked listening to the New Moon soundtrack before the movie came out to try and match what song they would play in what scene (having read the books). I like the first soundtrack best because you can dance to it more and, like Amanda, I am surprised to find I like both R. P.s additions.

i definitely liked the music from twilight better than new moon.......but i am waiting for the movie to come out for purchase to see if i like it enough to buy the soundtrack.

Back