It's official now!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

So as of Friday it was made official that I am getting a Chinchilla. after all this time trying to convince my parents it finally happened. I have a few things at my house now but most of the cage stuff I had to order online so I have to wait for all that to get here. Hopefully if it gets here over the week which is the plan, we will be going to see Jessica (Godins Chinchillas) on sunday to adopt a little chinchilla who will be named Rin =D (official name for a girl will be Rinny but she will be called Rin anyway). I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
Since its 1:12 AM Sunday morning that means only 7 more days until I get one =D

CONGRATS!!!! Bet you got some butterflies...lol (I would too...lol) The countdown is on!!!
:)

I nave never been as excited as I am now before.

Hear that Jessica? He will be at your door this time next week at 1:12 am :p
I am very excited for you! Congratulations

Haha to get there at that time I would have to leave late Saturday lol

Thank you both =D

Congrats!! Sounds like did some homework and will be a great parent to Rin. I love her name it's very cool :) Be sure to submit pictures when she comes home!!

Congratulations! :D
Wow, I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats!! Sounds like did some homework and will be a great parent to Rin. I love her name it's very cool :) Be sure to submit pictures when she comes home!!

Thank you all :3

I will be sure to post pictures =D.
I just wish I could bring her/him(still not sure yet) home to a big cage and not the temporary single unit cage =(. but since I normally get a lot of money for my birthday and Christmas I will get that second unit!!

Last edited:
Wow! I can really feel your excitement! Congratulations! I'm sure you will provide us with pics when he/she is home with you ;)

Wow! I can really feel your excitement! Congratulations! I'm sure you will provide us with pics when he/she is home with you ;)

Thank you! and I will be posting pics on here when I first get him/her. but after that all the pics will be on his/her page on my website =P which if you would like to check out (that page hasn't been made yet) you can check it out here.
The link is to the not yet made page. it has stuff on the page just no actual information xD

Last edited:
Thats really cool!!!! Congrats !!! chins are amazing to have and watch !!!

Latest posts

Back