Items to use during playtime.....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

Are there any items that can be used during playtime to make it more "fun"?
When I first started, I would just have them out in there playpen, which was just a small animal gate, but gave them a nice amount of room to roam, which just a couple chew sticks.....I've just ordered a mini maze for them, which I'm really excited to get and see them explore it. Are there any other items like this, that you buy so they have a little fun while out?
Thanks.

Cardboard boxes that don't have tape on them are great fun, cut a few holes in the side and the top, stack them up and chins have fun.

Cardboard boxes that don't have tape on them are great fun, cut a few holes in the side and the top, stack them up and chins have fun.

That's actually what the maze that I ordered is! lol, I may just go a step further and make a few for them as well to have a couple different ones for them.

My niece built a cardboard village for the boys for playtime. They love hiding in the different buildings and they seem to play hide and seek sometimes. I also put out old sticks and toys and they go nuts for them all over again. Their favorite toy sometimes though, is me and my fiance, we'll sit on the floor with them and they use us as a jungle gym.

I have to agree with Becky12883, I think we are the toys most of the time. All of our chins run around than use us a springboards. We also have taken old cardboard picture framing tubes and use them to make tunnels.

Back