Issue!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terbear24

TLCuties
Ok so I have a lady that has sent me a deposit for multiple chinchillas and that was back in the beginning of january. So I'm just waiting for her to send me a carrier and the rest of the balance. Now I have not heard from her in over 2 weeks! My question is how long do I give her?! I have emailed her 3 times and I havent gotten any response and of course I dont have her phone number....
Another note: I dont have a policy or anything that I discuss with people because I have never had this problem! So I guess now I'm going to have to make one!

Send her an email, tell her she has X amount of days to reply, and after that she loses her money as a deposit, and the chins go back up for sale.

Is she in the mess of weather on the east coast?

If shes in PA where I am, she might still not have power. One of my friends is now at 2 weeks without power! So, like tunes said, if shes in PA or WV or MD, she might not have power or be stuck in a bad situation. We have over 35 inches and another storm on the way so...who knows! Just sayin!

There are parts over here in New Jersey as well that are still without power. The other storm that's coming is also supposed to hit us too. No telling how bad it's going to be. So add NJ to that list of states if she's from there.

Yes, I'm in PA and I was down in MD and DE yesterday. Roads are still bad in all 3 states and people still without power.

Oh yah! I didnt even think about it!! She is in NJ so she definitly could be without power! Thanks guys I feel alot better about it now. I dont mind waiting if that is the problem. I will give her a little bit more time then.

Back