Is your chin right handed or left handed?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your chin right or left handed?

• right handed

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • left handed

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • my chin uses both hands

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JodiO

My friend has 2 chins and noticed that one uses his right hand to hold food while the other uses his left. After she pointed this out, I (of course) had to see which hands my two boys use....and wouldn't you know it....Ben prefers to hold his food with his left hand while Jerry always uses his right. So this has made me wonder - if chins are left or right handed, just like people are, which is more common...lefties or righties???

- my chin is right handed

- my chin is left handed

- my chin uses both hands

To tell you the truth I'm not sure which hand they use and never thought of them preferring one hand/paw or the other. Very interesting and now I need to stalk my chins to see which one (or both) they use. I didn't select any from the poll cuz I'm not sure. :hmm:

To tell you the truth I'm not sure which hand they use and never thought of them preferring one hand/paw or the other. Very interesting and now I need to stalk my chins to see which one (or both) they use. I didn't select any from the poll cuz I'm not sure. :hmm:

I'm envisioning Sandi with binoculars, poking around the corner, trying to catch her chins eating. :laughitup:

I know Lady's a righty, but I haven't paid attention to the others.

i said both but then i went to her gave her hay and realize shes a lefty sorry for the mistake

I never thought about chins preferring one paw over the other...I'll have to watch my chin to closely to figure that out!

It's really funny you mentioned this because I was just noticing this the other day! My Milo is right-handed and my Otis is a lefty! Once you notice it, it's pretty apparent I think. At least with my chins. They definitely favor one paw to the other. ;)

i noticed my chin uses both hands just not at the same time

Back