is this okay

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No plywood is not chin safe, it contains glue and in most cases chemicals to hold it together, as well as it doesn't say what kind of wood is use to make the plywood. It might be ok if the chin never chews the fleece covering it, but is poisonous if it chews through the fleece and gets to the wood, so you'd be taking a big risk. Why cover wood ledges anyway? The great thing about wood ledges is it gives chins something else to chew on that is safe to chew, just go with a chin safe wood. The most common used wood for shelves and ledges is kiln dried pine or poplar since they tend to be the cheapest options.

:p

So I take it your mom gave in and is allowing you a chinchilla? Or is this happening behind her back? What happened to the dwarf hamster? Fill us in :)

:p

So I take it your mom gave in and is allowing you a chinchilla? Or is this happening behind her back? What happened to the dwarf hamster? Fill us in :)

Yeah... My mom finally agreed to let me get one. And I am still keeping my dwarf hamster, who is as happy as can be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back