Is this a good deal? FN cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on your area and how bad you need a cage. I find ferret nation cages for 100 in my area so Icould get 2 full sized ones for that price. Idk about where you are located though.

The current cost of a FN 182 with an add on is around $300 on Ferret.com right now. That cage could be a FN 142 with an add on which is the older model but just as good or better than the FN 182. I also think because of the weight there could be shipping on Ferret.com so that price is fair but not a great deal. Sadly the FN 182 (2 levels) is no longer $160 at Ferret.com because with a sale you could have gotten a new one for close to that price.

I'd throw out an offer at a lower price and see what happens...worst they can say is no... If you do email them include a link to ferret.com and show them what you can get a brand new one for...also sometimes people want to get rid of large items like that to free up space and would like for it to happen sooner rather than later so if you are able to go pick it up right away I would let them know that as well... If it were me I'd offer $175... You also have to consider gas, cleaning it and your time as well....

Last edited:
Back