Is this a chinchilla?...roaming Universal theme park

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

As I was on a Disney board, I was reading some completed trip reports when I came across one that had this picture. He said it was right in the open on a pathway, he moved it to the side afraid someone would step on him, also didn't know what kind of animal it was.
If it is a Chin, I can't imagine why one, especially so small is wondering around freely in Universal Studios, kind of worried, this was a year ago as it was a completed trip report, I can't help but worry about what happened or why it is there.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 133
Not a chin (look at the tail and the size of the ears). I would guess it is from the vole family? Probably quite young in age as well.

Not a chin (look at the tail and the size of the ears). I would guess it is from the vole family? Probably quite young in age as well.

Good to know. I haven't seen any baby chins, except maybe a picture or two on here a long time ago, wasn't sure how different they could be when young. Good to know there aren't any chins running around there. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back