is there a DIY page?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tams

I was curious if there has been a DIY page made? I did a search and didn't see anything. I think it would be nice to do one for people that want to get crafty and not have to pay labor/shipping fees! for example:tubes and tube liners, cage liners. ledges, toys, huts/houses, ect.

I don't think there is but that's an AMAZING idea. That would help me out so much because I try to do things on my own as much as I reasonably can. Searching for stuff brings up a lot of unnecessary posts and people duplicate threads because older ones get lost.

A page dedicated to diy stuff would be cool, there are some instructions on various things, try doing a search for how to make.... I found at least one for tube covers (of course I closed the window, grr!).
I've been pleasantly surprised at how affordable things like toys etc are. There are times I've noticed things cheaper than what it would cost to do it myself which is awesome. It is fun though to make stuff though!

Super idea! I have "invented" a few things. I don't sew and can't really afford the adorable fleece stuff that people sell. My fleece stuff isn't as cute (not cute at all..) but the chins do like the fleecy stuff I make them

A DIY section would be amazing. I spent hours the one day attempting to use google to figure out how to make a wooden hay box or a toy for Lola. I gave up after reading conflicting articles, then it was just a random website explaining how to make it. I didn't feel safe with some random website telling me what to do. What a great idea!

Latest posts

Back