Is Ryersons still in business?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRose

Things are finally a little better this year after paying off the car last year and stuff. I'm trying to get the chins some of the stuff I have been planning on forever. The one thing I REALLY want to get is a good travel cage for them. Mostly in case of emergencies (fire, earthquake, etc for evacuation) but I am also applying to be a zookeeper at zoos all around the country. If hired out of California me and the gang are going on a road trip. So what I buy needs to be good for travel as well (I plan to drive not fly them anywhere ideally). I tried to e-mail Ryersons about their 5 hole carrier since I need for 5 chins but I have not got an email back and its been awhile. Also I havent seen an updated website so I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still in business? What else can I use for 5 chins? Ideally it would be one unit, I may not move anywhere but if there is an emergency I would like to make it easy to carry out bearing in mind I have a rabbit too so one carrier for the chins and the rabbit has one already. Dont want too many carriers to deal with. Out of the 5 chins only 2 (mother and daughter) live together so it would need to have at least 4 compartments with one of those being a little larger or 5 compartments works also.

Call Jan's cell phone in the morning, listed on the contact page, I get ahold of her every time. I just picked up a big load of shavings there (they have the best shavings).

Doh! Why didn't I think of that Symphle? That is actually a great idea. I can use the 6th hole to store some extra pellets and dust, so in case of emergency its already in there. Just need to remember to rotate the pellets often.

Ticklechin: do Chinstogo have a website? Id be interested in checking out their stuff too.

Thanks all!

Back