Is it bad???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I've been looking for a vacuum that works well on hardwood floors and could clean the daily poop in the floor. I use a shop vac when I change out the shavings. If you would provide a review, I would appreciate it, especially does the hose get clogged and does the vacuum just throw the dirt around or really suck it up?

We have a dyson for our regular vacuum too. The new one is amazing. Never gets clogged. It will actually suck up nuts and bolts. The cord retracts into the canister. Came with a multitude of attachments. We went into the store looking for a cheap one came home with this one. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone with chins. It is the best poop picker upper I have owned.

Oh and I forgot to mention. Out first Dyson was purchased in 2002 and I have never had a problem or had to change a filter on it. It has a washable filter and is easy to do.

Once I get all my cages built I will have a shop vac to clean them out. This was purchased solely to pick up poop that gets flung out of the cage and poo that is on the shelves.

Back