Ireland! (pics)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

Just got back from a 3-week trip to Ireland and Scotland. Still sorting through the many many pictures, but I thought I'd share some of my favorites (so far). These are all Ireland (haven't got to the Scotland pics yet).

DSC03553.jpg

DSC03633.jpg

riverliffeyducky.jpg

glendalough2.jpg

jerpointabbey9.jpg

Last edited:
Going to Ireland had to be one of the most tremendous experiences of my life. I have Irish roots and it meant so much to me to go there and visit. Sadly, a couple weeks just isn't enough time to see everything. I would love to go back again.

You got some beautiful pictures and the one with the donkey as awesome! Can't wait to see Scotland. Did you see Gerard while you were there???

Sorry Peg, I've had Gerard hiding out at my place...

Erm...uh...not possible? Why you ask? Well because he's here of course ;)

Seriously though, awesome pictures and share your favorite experience please. I ask, well because some day...after my sister finishes her degree...me and her (we're BFF's LOL) are going to make the same kind of journey. My other half descends from a long line of Scotch/Irish Lords and Ladies. Many family castles to see ;)

Latest posts

Back