iPad2

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonflye

Will anyone be purchasing this when it is out next week? I am debating and would love to hear opinions...

If someone wants to buy me one, I would be happy to check it out and report back! I really want one but just can't afford it right now!

I'm planning on getting one, but I'm going to wait a month or so after it has been out. Just so I can see the reviews on it and let them work out any bugs if there should be any. (I'm a loyal Mac fan. :)) )

Of course I will be wanting the 64GB with WiFi + 3G... so hoping to win the lottery tonight.

I don't see it as a big enough advancement over the iPad 1st gen. I will wait a year (or less) for the 3rd gen.

Im not but my husband just sold his Ipad today so he can get the Ipad 2. He thinks if he sells his than he can get the new one without being in trouble. Little did he know he is still gonna get in trouble.

I got an iPad for my birthday last month so I was just a little peeved when I heard the iPad 2 was coming out soon but when I called apple they said I could exchange it for the new one. I hope to have it by next weekend. :)

I cant get over people are going to buy this, it's really pretty funny. Hardly any improvements, and if no one has learned from all the issues the release version of the ipad had, I love that people still flocked to pre-order and buy this as soon as it came out.

No one learns to wait...

I guess it's worth waiting for the next version to come out as my laptop is okay for now. I do want to hear what iPad2 owners here think about the 2nd gen. Sandi, please let me know- I'm sure your review will be totally impartial... ;)

Latest posts

Back